We are always thinking about the players who enjoy playing their favourite casino games. But you need to be successful in order to continue playing these games. That’s why we are going to provide you with infinite or unlimited Blackjack strategy and many other tips. Our priority number one is to give you the best gaming experience so you can turn into one very successful BlackJack player. Note that our strategies are only created for the card games called Unlimited BlackJack and Infinite BlackJack, provided by Playtech and Evolution Gaming, respectively.
What does Unlimited Blackjack mean?
Actually, there is no difference between the Infinite Blackjack and the Unlimited Blackjack. You know that if you are visiting an online casino and you are willing to play this game, you will need to wait for a spot on the table you selected. Otherwise, you will need to bet behind or side bets where nothing depends on your skills. This is the reason why some of the biggest gaming providers like Playtech and Evolution Gaming created a Blackjack with live unlimited spots or places. In other words, if you want to sit on the Blackjack table, there will always have a place for you. The Blackjack rules are exactly the same as the normal game with the difference that unlimited live Blackjack is giving the opportunity for all of you to play at once.
Our Infinite Blackjack Strategy will teach you when to:
- Hit or Stand
- Double Down
- Split Pairs
- Make an Insurance
Before we got to the Blackjack strategies, we would like to show you the basics of this amazing game. If you are in advantage position, you do not need to hit or split. Fold or surrender if you see that you have no chance to beat the dealer. Actually, a very important rule is that most of the standard Blackjacks have a limit (the dealer stops drawing card after 16 or 17). But this totally depends on the type of Blackjack you are playing. Each website such as bet365, William Hill and other internet casinos may use different versions of this game. The only thing you should not worry about is the number of players.
Infinite & Unlimited Blackjack Strategy in some simple steps
We will do our best to provide you with the basic idea of what you need to do in order to have a better chance to beat the live dealer. If you are a reader with good comprehensive skills, then this lesson and Blackjack strategy is exactly for you. Before we start, make sure that your internet connection is good enough so that the video stream is working perfectly. Find the best spot from all Blackjack tables and enjoy your Blackjack game.
- 16 surrenders against dealer 9 through Ace, otherwise don’t surrender (revert to hard totals).
- 15 surrenders against dealer 10, otherwise don’t surrender (revert to hard totals).
Note that not each live Blackjack is giving you the option to surrender. Check with your casino software provider before the cards dealt.
- When you have aces always split.
- If you have tens, do not use a split situation.
- A pair of 9’s splits against dealer 2 through 9, except for 7, otherwise stand.
- When you have 8’s, always split
- A pair of 7’s splits against dealer 2 through 7, otherwise hit.
- A pair of 6’s splits against dealer 2 through 6, otherwise hit.
- A pair of 5’s doubles against dealer 2 through 9 otherwise hit.
- A pair of 4’s splits against dealer 5 and 6, otherwise hit.
- A pair of 3’s splits against dealer 2 through 7, otherwise hit.
- A pair of 2’s splits against dealer 2 through 7, otherwise hit.
Soft totals: A soft total is a starting hand that has an Ace.
- Soft 20 (A,9) use always to stand
- Soft 19 (A,8) doubles against dealer 6, otherwise stand.
- Soft 18 (A,7) doubles against dealer 2 through 6 and hits against 9 through Ace, otherwise stand.
- Soft 17 (A,6) doubles against dealer 3 through 6, otherwise hit.
- Soft 16 (A,5) doubles against dealer 4 through 6, otherwise hit.
- Soft 15 (A,4) doubles against dealer 4 through 6, otherwise hit.
- Soft 14 (A,3) doubles against dealer 5 through 6, otherwise hit.
- Soft 13 (A,2) doubles against dealer 5 through 6, otherwise hit.
Hard totals: A hard total is a starting hand that does not have an ace in it.
- If you have 17 and up always stands.
- 16 stands against dealer 2 through 6, otherwise hit.
- 15 stands against dealer 2 through 6, otherwise hit.
- 14 stands against dealer 2 through 6, otherwise hit.
- 13 stands against dealer 2 through 6, otherwise hit.
- 12 stands against dealer 4 through 6, otherwise hit.
- If you have 11, always doubles.
- 10 doubles against dealer 2 through 9 otherwise hit another card.
- 9 doubles against dealer 3 through 6 otherwise hit.
- When you have 8, always hits.
Gaming providers with live Unlimited Blackjack
As we have already mentioned, there are many software providers with the so-called unlimited number of players playing at the same time. In the different gaming platforms, the name is different such as for Evolution Gaming it is an Infinite Blackjack. Ezugi, NetEnt, Playtech, Boyd Gaming and many others have also such versions of Blackjacks. There are other software providers where even the Perfect Pair pays you 25 to 1. There are also welcome bonus offers for different games when you play live. To sum up, each provider is having such type of this game where you can skip the side bet options and play live even if the dealer gets 17-21.
Our opinion about the Unlimited & Infinite Blackjack Strategy
In conclusion, there are some simple steps which must be followed when you are playing the Blackjack with unlimited number of players. You should not be scared if the dealer gets always large numbers. With the so-called house edge tips, your mathematical chances are big. Of course, avoid counting the cards because you never know how many decks this Blackjack has. This strategy and tips can be applied even if you are playing on offline casinos such as Caesars Entertainment, El Cortez Ellis Island, Treasure Island, Arizona Charlie, Palazzo Wynn, Atlantic City or even in the restaurants night clubs.
We hope that instead of playing your favourite Infinite Blackjack games you can also get some welcome bonus offers. After all, you will be more than happy if you can win some cash. Blackjack from all table games is the best and most unique game with awesome game round experience. Yes, you cannot enjoy the combination three of a kind such as in the poker but this does not mean that there are no emotions.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
We are sure that this educational article provided you with many questions so we will try to answer some of them. We will have no bonuses in those questions and answers but just Blackjack strategies and tips in order to turn you into a successful player.
What does a house edge mean?
The house edge is a term also known as the casino advantage. This is something which applies to the online casino table games and the respective offline/land casinos.
What is a live unlimited Blackjack?
This is also named Infinite Blackjack and it means that you do not need to make side bets if all spots on the table are taken.
Can I use my welcome bonus on the live dealer Blackjack games?
Yes, you can use your welcome bonus on the different Blackjack games as an alternative to the slots.