Monopoly is one of the best games created ever. It has many different types as people from all over the world play it constantly at the home, office and other gaming spots.
You can play Monopoly with your family or friends but you can play with live dealers too.
Besides, you can even win some money using our Monopoly Live Strategy that we have shared with you on this page.
Online Casino Sites Where You Can Use Our Monopoly Live Strategy
How We Found the Best Monopoly Live Strategy
To get a hold of and come up with the correct monopoly live strategy, we needed to look into and agree to the game’s statistics first. Then, we searched through the web for excellent ideas and also put them to the test. The monopoly wheel comprises up to 54 segments with each accumulating a particular number of times and pays according to a multiplier set to it. For instance, segments 5 and 10 pay 5x and 10x your money back, respectively.
The game’s average RTP is 96.23% and it helps to discern who has the edge. As you probably guessed, the live casino has an edge in this game. But, to perfectly come up with the correct strategies, we decided to analyze each segment’s Return to Player value. We discovered that segments 1 and 5 have notably lower values compared to the others. Having clarified that, read through this strategy guide to find out more.
Why You Should Use a Strategy
It is quite an obvious reason why you should gamble using an appropriate strategy. Nonetheless, it’s also okay to question why you should bother using a strategy when you might end up losing to the casino anyway. First of all, you need to come to terms with what the Return to Player value is. It’s a statistical average that’s calculated using millions if not billions of spins. This game’s value means that while some players will finally win money, other players will lose at least 3.77% of their gambling funds.
For that reason, there are two main components to consider before placing your bet. First, the game is somehow dependent on luck. The other is that you shouldn’t stake huge sums of money at once. Instead, dividing those huge spins into smaller strategic ones might earn you an RTP of more than 100%. Until you manage that lucky streak, you should manage your bankroll or at least not gone into a disastrous loss. That’s where the best monopoly live strategies come handy.
How to Play Monopoly Live and Game Rules
The game monopoly live is a collaboration between Hasbro (the legendary table game developers) and Evolution Gaming. The gameplay is very captivating since it amalgamates an RNG bonus gameplay and a live casino. The live casino section of monopoly live looks almost the same as another intriguing development by Revolution Gaming, the Dream Catcher.
After launching the game, you’re invited by a money wheel and a dealer who’s also the host of the game. They will be spinning the wheel. However, unlike its twin the Dream Catcher, this game’s wheel has some feature segments – the 2 Rolls, 4 Rolls, and the Chance segment. Each chance segment presents some special cash awards and multipliers of up to 10x. The rewards can bring about huge differences to your gambling as you’re waiting to activate the bonus round.
On the other hand, the 4 Rolls and 2 Rolls segments trigger the RNG bonus game – The Mr Monopoly bonus game. Try not to miss this bonus game since it’s an additional special feature making the overall game an ultimate entertainment. However, to take part, you need to gamble on the 2 Rolls and 4 rolls segments or you won’t get lucky on the 500x multiplier bonus.
Summary of Monopoly Live Game Rules
We list for you the key rules of the monopoly board game below:
- You’ll earn an extra dice roll in case two dice with the same number roll except for instances where they help with getting out of jail.
- The bonus rounds last for at least 2 and 4 dice rolls if the wheel settles on either 2 Rolls or 4 Rolls.
- When Mr Monopoly steps and stops on the Chance or Community Chest, you either receive cash or sustain a fee.
- Fees and taxes are only sustained when your bonus wins permit. Taxes and supertaxes deduct your bonus winnings by 10% and 20%, respectively.
- All rewards on the board double after you pass Go.
- Additionally, when Mr Monopoly stands on the Go to Jail, then a double is thrown to bail him out. but you still keep all the earned bonus winnings.
Mr Monopoly Bonus Game
As mentioned beforehand, the Mr Monopoly bonus game is what makes the overall game stand out from the Dream Catcher. Even though the studio setting of both games somewhat looks alike, the two are different. Monopoly live allows you to use the 2 Rolls and 4 Rolls segments which teleport you to Mr Monopoly’s 3D city. Here you’ll meet him and he’ll take you on a trip around the city.
The theme of the bonus game is marvellous and it presents itself as a traditional monopoly board in 3D. After you and Mr Monopoly land on the board, some properties’ worth grows as existing estates and houses collapse. All the board segments including the Go, Chance, and other monopoly sections have a value attached to them. Whenever Mr Monopoly stops on any segment, he receives either a cash prize or a multiplier bonus up to 10x or both. Additionally, if he doubles the round and goes through the GO twice, the value of all the received profits doubles.
In the random number generator (RNG) game, you’ll witness dices randomly thrown 2 or 4 times into the live game depending on the outcome of the money wheel.
Live Monopoly Odds
The game’s money wheel consists of 54 segments. 6 out of the 54 are more important when it comes to your wins. They include:
- 2 Rolls Segment – The money wheel has 3 of these and they trigger the bonus round. During the bonus game, dices will be thrown twice.
- 4 Rolls – This has only one segment on the wheel. As with the 2 Rolls segments, it activates the bonus round besides presenting 4 dice rolls. Keep an eye out for this segment as it guarantees the most rewarding profits and ultimate fun.
- Chance – The wheel contains 2 of these which award either cash prizes or an up to 10x multiplier.
Since the game’s features total to 6, you have about 1 out of 9 chances to earn a special reward. This makes the game entertaining!
There are also numerical segments of 1, 2, 5, and 10 values, on the wheel. Oftentimes, players will hit these as they are predominant. These earn back your bets besides multiplying the bet by the segment number earned.
Return to Player (RTP)
In case you missed it earlier in the review, this game’s average RTP is 96.23% – which is quite high in comparison to other live casino games.
It’s close to that of most slot games. As if that’s not the only similarity to slot machines, the thrill from playing the games is the same. In slots, players would eagerly wait for either the special feature or the free spins to activate. Similarly, gamblers of this game are all about triggering the Mr Monopoly bonus round where massive cash awards flow.
Our Best Monopoly Live Strategies
If you want to go far with this game, then you need to have a strategy. With that said, the best strategy to use here is quite simple – always bet on all possible outcomes while reasonably maintaining your bets. That way, you’ll always earn on all the wheel spins regardless of the amount. What you should always keep in mind is to bet on low volatility segments like the 2 Rolls and 4 Rolls.
This straightforward trick will ensure that you take advantage of multipliers and cash rewards by the Chance. It will also ensure you take part in all the bonus spins which offer the highest value in the game.
The final strategy is to stake on the numerical segments. It will allow you to spend reasonable amounts of your bankroll as you wait for the bonus rounds. That way, you’ll reap highly from the bonus round and regain what you’ve (possibly) lost. However, always remember to have a budget and stick to it.
Monopoly Live Tips and Game Hacks
Having the correct strategies in any live casino game is wise as they’ll help you maximize your wins. However, you also require tips to help you hack your way to achieving that success. In short, with the right guide, tips, and strategies, you can have better chances of securing a huge win!
Without wasting much time, let’s dive into some of the key monopoly live hacks:
- Remember to gamble responsibly – Betting in moderation will ensure you stick to your budget and avoid tragic losses.
- Always stay updated with the game’s history – Go through the game’s scorecard to find out which outcomes appeared frequently. That way, you can stake on the options with winning streaks.
- Follow the live chat – The game offers a chat platform for players to engage. Some players even share their tips from time-to-time.
- Take breathers between some rounds – Among the most detrimental problems in gambling is tilt. A mental state in tilt can make you not to win by causing you to act without forethought.
- Get familiar with the game rules.
Best Casinos to Gamble Monopoly Live
After reading through the strategies and tips to earning a victory in this game, how about finding the perfect online house to gamble from? It’s very important that the casino you choose not only offers the game but also a safe and reliable platform to gamble from.
A key point to also note is that not every casino operator has the game. However, to find a casino that’s in a collaboration with Evolution Gaming would do as most of them will provide Monopoly Live. Additionally, choose a casino with the best bonuses and customer friendly terms of service like fast payouts.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How do you win Monopoly Live?
To win at Monopoly Live, you need to make strategic decisions that will improve your chances of winning. Apart from luck, the following are the key tricks to ensure you’re playing to win:
- Play smart – Familiarize yourself with the most frequent outcomes and always have in mind the game rules when playing.
- Use a strategy only when it’s relevant.
- Have a budget and strictly use it while playing.
- Avoid playing the game while in tilt.
How do You Bet on Monopoly?
6 bills from the base monopoly board game plus the unique 2 Rolls and 4 Rolls represent the game’s wheel. They are at the bottom of the screen and are what you can bet on.
Below the segments are casino chips with different values that you can use to stake. Simply, choose the chip value you’d prefer betting with and choose the segment that you want to bet on.
To avoid fraud or malfunctions, each round has timers that guide you so that you can easily time your stakes. The timing colours function the same as traffic lights.
There are also three buttons on the game’s display to simplify your betting.
How do You Play Monopoly Casino?
Getting to play this game is simple as long as you meet the age restrictions. With just a few clicks, you’ll be ready to meet Mr Monopoly. All you have to do is:
- First, select a casino offering the game to play from and create an account.
- Deposit funds into your player account or use a no-deposit bonus if available.
- Select and open the game from the game varieties.
- After getting into the game, you’ll meet a user-friendly interface that’s easy to navigate.
However, before wagering any money, ensure you are familiar with the game rules and you have a well-configured budget set aside for that particular round. With all those in check, place your bet and hope for the wins!